Join Our Team
We're always looking for bright, enthusiastic people to join our team. We offer a creative, fast paced environment that play to your strengths while adding new skills to your repertoire. If you're passionate about what you do, motivated to learn new things, and ready to meet every challenge - we want to meet you!
Please send your resume in a PDF format, along with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Careers
Front End Website Maintenance - Graphic Design
Fine Jewlery Sales Consultant - Boston Ma
Laura Preshong is a boutique fine jewelry store specializing in ethical sourcing and sustainable business practices. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable person for retail sales in Boston.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, and positive people! Ideal qualities include:
- Prior sales experience in jewelry, gemology or other luxury products
- Background in design, craft, arts, or fashion
- Experience with sales or customer service
- Strong communication and writing skills, and the ability to work independently
- Trustworthy, considerate, and enthusiastic personality
- Flexible availability including weekends
- Comfortable with technology
- Guide clients through our fine jewelry and gemstone selection
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the Laura Preshong Brand and Ethical Practices
- Assist with remote client sales via email, phone, and video communication
- Build clientele and provide excellent service to our guests
- Maintain the gallery space, displays, and inventory
- We are truly committed to a great customer experience, ethical sourcing and unique, original design.
- Our workplace environment is one of respect and encouragement. We are team-oriented and collaborative.
- We enjoy a lively workspace, where we both create the jewelry and manage the business that supports it.
Please send your resume and a brief description about yourself and why you think you would be great for the position to email@example.com
You must be available to interview in Boston. Position Hours Full Time: Tuesday through Friday 10:45am to 7:15pm, and Saturday 9:45am to 6.15pm plus the occasional Sunday. Part Time: Three days per week to include Saturday, similar hours as above. BOE plus paid vacation time and bonuses.
Website Maintenance - Graphic Design - Boston, Ma
- Update and make simple changes to our website(Big Commerce Stencil)
- Schedule, create, edit photographs and stories for Social Media Feeds
- Organize images and media files, respond to requests for media
- Assist with order production tracking and client notification
- Become an expert on the Laura Preshong Brand
- Proven Photography and Editing Skills
- Advanced Skills Photoshop and Basic HTML
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms and strategies
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Learns quickly, and is an "I've got this" person
- Reliable, Prompt and Professional
- Passionate, motivated and inspired in your everyday life