Join Our Team
We are looking for bright, reliable people to join our team! Briefly about us, we are a designer brand with a showroom in Boston, woman owned, small business, in constant operation in the South End since November of 2005. We offer a creative, fast paced environment that plays to your strengths while adding new skills to your repertoire. If you're passionate about what you do, motivated to learn new things, and ready to meet every challenge - we want to meet you!
Please send your resume in a PDF format, along with a cover letter telling us why you're a perfect fit for the position. Send it to email@example.com Subject: Careers
Client Relations Specialist
Client Relations Specialist - Boston Ma
Laura Preshong is an ethical, designer fine jewelry brand specializing in ethical engagement and wedding rings and a great client experience. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, professional to assist with client appointments and daily operations in our by appointment only Boston showroom.
Are you a professional, creative, team player who possess the following qualities:
- Prior sales or customer relations experience in jewelry, gemology or other luxury or designer brands
- Experience with brand or product education
- Strong communication and writing skills, and the ability to work independently
- Trustworthy, considerate, and enthusiastic personality
- Punctual and invested in your work
- Comfortable with a Mac
- Appointments with Clients in our Boston Showroom
- Client communication via email and telephone
- Guide clients through our fine jewelry, gemstone selection and online platform
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the Laura Preshong brand and ethical practices
- Assist with remote client sales via email, phone, and Zoom
- Build clientele and provide an excellent experience for our guests
- Maintain the overall gallery space, displays, inventory, and assist with order management
- Assist fellow team members as required to keep the whole operation running smoothly
- Assist with showroom social media content creation
- We are truly committed to a great customer experience, ethical sourcing and unique, original design.
- Our workplace environment is one of respect and encouragement. We are team-oriented and collaborative.
- We enjoy a lively workspace, where we both manage the creation of our jewelry and the business that supports it.
- There is room for growth within the company!
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you would be great for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject 'Careers'
You must be available to interview in Boston. Full-time Competitive Pay, Plus Benefits; health care, paid vacation and holidays. Non-commission.