Join Our Team
We are looking for a creative, confident, and reliable person to join our team! Laura Preshong is a designer fine jewelry brand that is woman owned, ethically minded, in has been in the South End of Boston since 2005. We offer a collaborative, fast paced environment that plays to your strengths while adding new skills to your repertoire. If you love teaching people what you know and are motivated to learn new things - we want to meet you!
Please send your resume in a PDF format, along with a cover letter telling us why you're a perfect fit for the position to email@example.com
Sales - Lead Consultant (Full Time - In Person)
Jewelry Sales - Lead Consultant (Appointment Based)
Our Boston South End gallery is seeking a passionate, driven sales lead to join our small successful team. The sales lead is a valuable member of our gallery and contributes to the overall success by adhering to our exceptional customer service standards, executing the initial face to face consultations with our clients, and ensuring day to day operations are completed and maintained.
As a sales lead you will be an ambassador of our brand and assist the owner and manager to build client relationships, and foster the achievement of our sales goals. You will ensure the highest level of client experience is delivered consistently.
You will be the role model of the gallery and will support the owner and manager in operational duties. You will represent the brand values, and demonstrate a respectful and encouraging attitude towards our potential clients and prospects.
With a focused and entrepreneurial mindset you will have the ability to identify desired products for our clients based on their appointment notes and correspondence emails. You will be up to date on current market trends in order to position us to drive results.
You will take ownership of delivering results; focusing on overall gallery and individual goals. Work to identify and develop new sales opportunities to drive traffic and engage with our clients.
Support all operational work flow and uphold our standards, operating procedures including but not limited to opening/closing the gallery, managing merchandise, sales floor, email and phone correspondence, visual presentation, and light cleaning and maintenance.What you will bring to the team:
- A positive attitude, and personality
- Jewelry and diamond selling experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to work cohesively in small team setting
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Critical thinking ability to identify challenges, and put forth solutions
- Comfortable with google docs, Microsoft email, excel spreadsheets, scheduling software
- Strong Writing Skills
- Comfortable with Zoom and virtual selling
- We are truly committed to the client's experience, ethical sourcing and great design!
- Our workplace environment is one of respect and encouragement. We are team-oriented, and collaborative in a small business atmosphere.
- We enjoy a lively workspace, where we both create custom wedding rings and manage the business that supports it.
- Woman owned, socially minded and all inclusive since 2005.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you would be great for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject 'Sales Lead'