Join Our Team
We are looking for creative, confident, clever people to join our team! Briefly about us, we are a designer brand with a showroom in Boston, woman owned, small business, in constant operation in the South End since November of 2005. We offer a creative, fast paced environment that plays to your strengths while adding new skills to your repertoire. If you're passionate about what you do, motivated to learn new things, and ready to meet every challenge - we want to meet you!
Please send your resume in a PDF format, along with a cover letter telling us why you're a perfect fit for the position. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Careers
Client Relations Specialist (Part Time To Start)
Client Relations Specialist - Boston Ma
Client Relations - In-Person - Boston Ma
Laura Preshong is an ethical, designer fine jewelry brand specializing in customer relations, ethical sourcing of materials and gemstones, with a showroom in Boston. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, professional to manage the day to day operations and assist clients by appointment in our Boston showroom.
Are you a creative professional who LOVES working in a Small Business? We are looking for you!
- Prior sales experience in jewelry, gemology or other luxury or designer brand
- Experience with brand/product education and sales
- Strong communication and writing skills, and the ability to work independently
- Trustworthy, considerate, and enthusiastic personality
- Flexible availability(including Saturday) and always punctual
- Comfortable with a Mac, Google Drive and spreadsheets
- Organized, efficient and a quick learner
- Appointments with clients in the showroom
- Guide clients through engagement and diamond selection and online platform
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Laura Preshong Brand and Ethical Practices
- Assist with remote client sales via email, website, phone, and video communication
- Build clientele and provide an excellent experience for our showroom and on-line guests
- Maintain the overall gallery space, displays, inventory and merchandising
- Ability to communicate with team members and work independently
- We are truly committed to the customer experience, ethical sourcing and unique, original jewelry design. We are a local, woman-owned business in the South End since 2005.
- Our workplace environment is one of respect and encouragement. We are team-oriented, and collaborative in a small business atmosphere.
- We enjoy a lively workspace, where we both create the jewelry and manage the business that supports it.
- There is room for growth within our growing company! This position is Part Time to start and will lead to Full Time if desired.
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you would be great for the position to email@example.com Subject 'Careers'
You must be available to interview and work in Boston, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10 to 6:30/7PM. Competitive Hourly Non-commission.