Join Our Team
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic people to join our team! Briefly about us, we are a designer brand with a showroom in Boston, woman owned, small business, in constant operation in the South End since November of 2005.
We offer a creative, fast paced environment that plays to your strengths while adding new skills to your repertoire. If you're passionate about what you do, motivated to learn new things, and ready to meet every challenge - we want to meet you!
Please send your resume in a PDF format, along with a cover letter telling us why you're a perfect fit for the position. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Careers
Showroom Assistant Manager - Client Relations
Front End Website Maintenance - Graphic Design
Showroom Assistant Manager - Client Relations - In Person - Boston Ma
Laura Preshong is an ethical, designer fine jewelry brand specializing in the ethical sourcing of materials and gemstones and customer relations with a showroom in Boston. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, professional to assist with the management of daily operations and to work with clients in our Boston showroom.
Are you a professional, entrepreneurial, creative, team leader who possess the following qualities:
- Prior sales experience(2+ years) in jewelry, gemology or other luxury or designer brands
- Experience with brand/product education and sales
- Strong communication and writing skills, and the ability to work independently
- Trustworthy, considerate, and enthusiastic personality
- Punctual and invested in your work
- Comfortable with a Mac
- Appointments with clients in showroom
- Client Communication via Email and Telephone
- Guide clients through our fine jewelry, gemstone selection and online platform
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the Laura Preshong Brand and Ethical Practices
- Assist with remote client sales via email, phone, and video communication
- Build clientele and provide an excellent experience for our guests
- Maintain the overall gallery space, displays, inventory, and assist with order management
- Assist and direct fellow team members as required
- We are truly committed to a great customer experience, ethical sourcing and unique, original design.
- Our workplace environment is one of respect and encouragement. We are team-oriented and collaborative.
- We enjoy a lively workspace, where we both create the jewelry and manage the business that supports it.
Please send your resume and a brief description about yourself and why you think you would be great for the position to email@example.com
You must be available to interview in Boston. Position Hours Full Time: Tuesday through Friday 10:45am to 7:15pm, and Saturday 9:45am to 6.15pm. 24.00 to 28.00 per hour to train BOE, plus paid vacation time.
Website Maintenance - Graphic Design - Boston, Ma
- Update and make graphics changes to current website(Big Commerce Stencil) will require knowledge of HTML
- Create on Brand Marketing Graphics for Website, Implement
- Trouble shoot function issues
- Knows Photoshop
- Proven Photography and Editing Skills
- Advanced Skills Photoshop and Basic HTML
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Learns quickly, and is an "I've got this" person
- Reliable, Prompt and Professional